Home: General Discussions: Show & Tell & Critique:
My Designs

jessiej

My Designs Can't Post

Hi!!

I make one off designer pieces of jewellery which I sell on my website www.designed-4-you.co.uk . I donít aim at high fashion but try to give my customers variety in style, colour and texture. In other words, I try to give maximum choice, even down to customersí choosing the fittings that they want for their earrings.

Hey, I know this sounds terribly worthy, Iím not great shakes at marketing but I love designing!

Anyone out their who can give me an opinion on how Iím marketing my website or any other helpful feedback?

Thanks for all your help!