Home: General Discussions: Show & Tell & Critique:
Fulfill Your Dream

qqxinli

Fulfill Your Dream Can't Post

In the year of the Dragon, we will all have a dream. At there we wish you good luck, and your dream come true early.Just theĦ°dreamĦħinspired me to come up this necklace, and this dream necklace also features a wire wrapped nest to hold our dreams. Hope you like it, Good luck and fulfill your dream early.

BlancheYerty

Re: [qqxinli] Fulfill Your Dream [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow!!! It's so sweet. Where can I get it?
stretches for the it band