Home: General Discussions: Show & Tell & Critique:
A beaded pug

wow-imports

A beaded pug Can't Post

Hi!

I thought you'd enjoy seeing the beaded pug we are adding in the fall. This is a sneak peek since few have seen it! It took our designers a few rounds but in the end they created a really cute piece! We showed the sample pug it to one of our good customers and they grabbed it!

We'd like to hear your comments.
Ron Askotzky
http://www.wow-imports.com
Fair Trade Bead & wire art from Africa
Attachments: Pug.jpg (65.2 KB)

Re: [wow-imports] A beaded pug [In reply to] Can't Post

That's really cute :) And you know we are partial to pugs :)

wow-imports

Re: [pugdog] A beaded pug [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks!

We hope to gradually add more dogs as well!