Where can I get experience in forex trading?

Tallag
Novice

Jul 29, 2021, 12:58 PM

Where can I get experience in forex trading? Can't Post

Where can I get experience in forex trading? Where to begin?

MichaelKov
Novice

Jul 29, 2021, 1:04 PM

Re: [Tallag] Where can I get experience in forex trading? [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you know how to trade? If not, the FBS broker has a good course which in 5 weeks will make a professional from you. I also studied on him. I can give another advice: Start selling simple and easily predicted tools. With them, you will quickly acquire the necessary experience. I started with bchpb shares https://fbs.com/...-page?symbol=%23BHPB graph shows the trend and you can earn.