SEO tools

martinaperezmartina
User

SEO tools Can't Post

Hi guys, after receiving a complaint message from Google about robots.txt I was looking for an online tool where I could test my robots.txt files. I found this website: technicalseo.com/tools/

This page offers a lot of useful tools, just wanted to share them with you.
What do you think about it?

starwender

Re: [martinaperezmartina] SEO tools [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't quite understand how you use it

jjeanamantog
User

Re: [martinaperezmartina] SEO tools [In reply to] Can't Post

what exactly do you want to promote?

meghanlaning

Re: [martinaperezmartina] SEO tools [In reply to] Can't Post

I suppose you're talking about website promotion; I've never heard of this site before. Recently I came across the problem that I don't understand how to advertise websites properly. I was advised by the website https://www.webcitz.com/...vices/local-seo.html, where a large team of professionals helps to promote your services and websites. I haven't used these services yet, but I hope that soon I will have the means to do so. I hope that I will succeed and a lot of people will use my site

karter
Novice

May 26, 2022, 10:59 PM

Re: [martinaperezmartina] SEO tools [In reply to] Can't Post

Call recording can help you determine whether or not your team is asking the right questions to qualify a lead or close a sale. You can use this opportunity to properly train your staff how to effectively complete these critical tasks while the lead is on the phone. I like to use https://apps.apple.com/...r-icall/id1447098963