Forex

Tallag
Novice

Jul 29, 2021, 1:00 PM

Forex Can't Post

Do you think that time plays some role in terms of success in trading on Forex or not? What time is the best for trading? I know that some choose a trading session, what do you do?

MichaelKov
Novice

Jul 29, 2021, 1:06 PM

Re: [Tallag] Forex [In reply to] Can't Post

Bidding currency pairs are conducted in sessions that differ in time of day and time zones. There is an Asian, European and American. They should be taken into account, but only if you have short-term trade, in long-term trade, they practically do not have applications. For example, I have DGE Share Price https://fbs.com/...s-page?symbol=%23dge allows you to earn 3 weeks in a row and I don't care what kind of session now. My profit goes per day.