First deposit bonus

flister
Novice

Oct 19, 2021, 11:25 PM

First deposit bonus Can't Post

I am a living example of what you can win. My path was difficult, I started playing on one portal, I won't say which one, so I earned it, but I couldn't withdraw it. After I looked at the first deposit bonus, I chose the portal that suited me and managed to earn as much joy as there was, but not a million, enough for pizza. A trifle, but nice. So if there is a desire to try your luck, then choose the portal carefully.fi

grusk
Novice

Oct 20, 2021, 6:03 AM

Re: [flister] First deposit bonus [In reply to] Can't Post

This is an interesting option, I will definitely test it for myself.

grusk
Novice

Oct 20, 2021, 6:04 AM

Re: [flister] First deposit bonus [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for gread advice, dude

David S. Boudreaux
Novice

Oct 28, 2021, 12:15 PM