Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
New Classes Summer 2004

New Classes Summer 2004 Can't Post

We've had our classes delayed for oh so many reasons!

So, rather than trying to schedule a class, we are arranging individual classes on different topics. Right now, several coraling classes are going on, and some bead stringing and repair, as well as macrame.

If the interest keeps up, we'll have to try to arrange group classes, and we have an area inside the store with 4 individual work stations and 1 group station, which can easily let 3-5 people work independently as a group on a topic. If you want to bring your own group, a friend or two, to learn something, just give marie a call and set it up.

House parties are also an option.

As the summer ends, we'll be setting up http://holidayHouseParties.com to schedule parties for making, and buying, jewelry for the holidays. If you have a date you'd like a house party at your house, leave a private message here, and we'll do our best to accomodate you before we post our free-for-all sign up list.

If you'd like a party set up in your home, at a camp or park, or other get-to-gether, we will be setting up http://BeadParties2Go.com where you can purchase a party in a box, or arrange a hosted party for any occaision.

Both these ideas come from our http://beadsOnWheels.com idea, which we are still trying to get off the ground. Hopefully, we'll be able to get a converted van or RV, and have a moble beading workshop that can go anywhere, and be anywhere we're invited!

Loads of stuff coming, so stay tuned.