Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Children's Jewelry Making Workshops

Children's Jewelry Making Workshops Can't Post

We are planning on having a Childrens Jewelry Making Workshop at least once a month, most likely earlier in the day on the "United Jewelry Making Day."

November, we will not be open on the 26th.

December, that day is Christmas Eve, so we will have a shortened day, but will offer a bunch of projects to break up the routine, and offer you and the kids a break from the holiday stress.

=============

Although this is Christmas Eve, it's still a Saturday, and everyone might be going crazy for that last minute gift, or giving the kids something to do.

We'll have a Children's Jewelry Making Workshop from 11:45am until we close, at 5pm.

We'll have a number of things they can do, depending on age, from simple stringing of holiday beads in plastic and foam, to making ornaments or tree decorations from beads and wire and other materials.

Kit fees are from $2 to $5 for most projects, though any of our materials and beads are available for your more advanced projects.

The projects can be completed in as little as 15-20 minutes, and none will take more than about an hour.

Children under 12 must have an adult with them, and space is limited to 6-8 children at any one time.

For more information, or to RSVP:
http://jewelry.meetup.com/43/events/

========

bvhaio

Re: [pugdog] Children's Jewelry Making Workshops [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile
http://www.eozy.com/