Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Chain maille classes?

Chain maille classes? Can't Post

I've been thinking about adding a chain maille class to our regular line up.

Just a place and time you can come and learn to link rings in a simple format, like the 4:1.

Give you just a feeling for how the rings link, and what you can do with them, as well as a chance to maybe meet others doing some ring linking.

We've thought about stocking a variety of pre-cut rings in stainless and maybe sterling, or even cutting our own (sterling, not stainless!)

Let us know if you'd be interested, and what would be good times for a weekly get-together. You wouldn't have to show up every time (so lets not get into a "once a week is too much, once a month is not enough" type discussion. We are here 6 days a week, so we can have it every day if there is a demand :)

Linking rings is fun, and suprisingly easier than you might think.