Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Beads in education

Dec 21, 2004, 7:29 AM

Beads in education Can't Post

I'm going to start a topic, probably in the databases, for using beads in learning.

First, there is the "Bead mining" project, listed on the main page, on teaching certain skills and understanding about the mining process, and "discovery."

In looking for information on the Beads, Baubles and Jewels program, I came across an old program (from 1998, it seems) on using beads to teach some math skills: http://www.pbs.org/.../assessment1298.shtm

Please post any others, and I'll move them to the database on http://betterbeading.com and potentially elsewhere.

Dec 21, 2004, 7:39 AM

Re: [pugdog] Beads in education [In reply to] Can't Post

Here are a few other PBS links:

Making beads from home made clay: http://pbskids.org/...memadeclaybeads.html

Making beads from potatos:
http://pbskids.org/.../do/potatobeads.html

gihwhyn
New User

Jul 2, 2014, 6:53 PM

Re: [pugdog] Beads in education [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you this is a good topic.
http://www.eozy.com/