BeadBanter.com

Come Burn in...

You are not logged in. Click here to log in.
If you are not a member, Sign up here!

Sites in our network that may be of interest. For a complete list, check out PUGDOG.com 3876 registered users

Better Beading Better Beading Group PUGDOG.com Origami.net Pugs.net Free Digital Postcards®
BetterBeads.com BeadieCritters.com RockTumbling101 Rockstrology.com Girlfriends.com

Forum Name Threads Posts Last Post
Forum Maintennence - Admin Only Area
Meet Ups & Get Togethers - CLOSED: Regular events for beaders to meet up at. Not conventions or shows, but informal social events.
Pittsburgh Area Bead Shops - A place for discussion of bead shops and venues in the Pittsburgh area.
No new posts General Comments
Things not related to a specific Pittsburgh area bead shop, or bead shops not currently listed.
7 10 Mar 21, 2009, 4:00 PM
by karenramel Jump to post
No new posts PUGDOG's Rock & Bead Shop
Also known as the The Bead Shop or The Rock Shop in Squirrel Hill.
6 7 Aug 24, 2007, 10:57 AM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts Crystal Bead Bazaar
I opened my store as the result of being frustrated trying to find just the right beads and findings without having to resort to ordering online and through catalogs.
0 0
No new posts The Bead Mine
A well known establishment on the South Side of town.
0 0
No new posts Pittsburgh Knit & Bead
is the city's resource for knitting, crochet and beading.
2 2 Oct 5, 2006, 5:13 AM
by pugdog Jump to post
No new posts History Bead Trading Company
A shop in the heart of Oakland.
0 0
Monthly Bead Clubs - Discuss our monthly Seed Bead and Bead Bag Clubs
Black Friday Bling!! - We will be Blingging it ON! for Black Friday!
Clubs & Classes - Bead clubs and instructional information. If you have a local bead club and want to have a forum here, or you give classes, and would like to have a place to discuss projects, please let us know.

New posts! = Forum has new posts
No new posts = Forum has no new posts

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4