Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
after the Truck Event!!

after the Truck Event!! Can't Post

We had a vendor show up yesterday, and we were not prepared. We only could purchase a small amount, but the prices and selection were PRE-SHOW ! They were on their way to the Columbus show, but we got to pick out their stock before hand.

These pictures are not great, the machine I had to use to process them is old, and weird. BUT for the next two days -- Friday and Saturday only, we are offering these beads at or below wholesale! And WAAAAY Less than retail. Quantity purchases count, and your discounts go up for purchases over $100.

All purchases still count for beader bonus bucks.

Get them while they are hot, and let me tell you, the pictures DO NOT do them justice!

We also have a whole new selection of other beads at standard, or better than standard discounts.

Remember, cash is king, and gemstone strands are all at least 10% off the marked prices. The more s trands you buy, the more you save!

Just a small sample:

Much, much, much more!!!!