Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Yellow Turquoise Cabs

Mar 17, 2005, 2:23 PM

Yellow Turquoise Cabs Can't Post

We've gotten in a bunch of yellow turquoise cabs. Yellow turquoise is not really turquoise, it's jasper/agate found in the same mines. But this stuff _is_ dyed, and seems to be both the Jasper/Agate yellow turquoise _and_ real turquoise dyed yellow.

There is a lot of interest in beading around cabs, and using cabs in other jewelry, so we are increasing the variety of cabs, and flat stones, both drilled and undrilled.

(We are also tumbling some really pretty small slabs of petrified wood, and other materials! They don't last long, and we're never really sure when they are going to be done.)

Here is a shot of the yellow turquoise, but we also have rain forrest and labradorite, as well as other materials available.

(This post was edited by pugdog on Mar 17, 2005, 2:25 PM)
Attachments: Yellow_Turquoise_Cabs.jpg (99.6 KB)

Mar 24, 2005, 1:41 PM

Re: [pugdog] Yellow Turquoise Cabs [In reply to] Can't Post

A bunch of these have gone already, apparantly the picture doesn't do them justice.

Also, I've gotten some small slabs out of the tumbler, in sizes from under an inch to 2x2 inches. Thickness varies from 1/16 to 1/4 approx. A few are thicker. We'll be running slabs for beading around, or beading on, throughout the year. We can process a few at a time, anywhere from 6 to 10 or 12 a week. If demand picks up, we'll do more (add machines).