Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Weekly gemstone?

Weekly gemstone? Can't Post

Would there be an interest in a weekly gemstone discussion?

Either something common, or something exotic.

And either something we had available, or just is generally "out there".

There have been some odd requests recently, and always a steady interest in materials like the various agates, kyanite, lepidolite, spectrolite, etc.

With a little group involvement we could plan a schedule, and answers

We also have a site http://rockstrology.com where we have been planning to list the rocks, the metaphysical properties, and all the various things people can do with them -- and give you a means to add your own comments, and ideas, and have them integrated into the database. We are almost there. As always, it's participation, and involvement that can make it happen faster.