Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
"Travelling Bead Van" Question?

"Travelling Bead Van" Question? Can't Post

Looking at the number of hits/views the announcement got, I am wondering if people were expecting something different?

Looking at the title, I can see how it might indicate we had a mobile van, filled with beads. We don't, but we have been thinking about it, and I've even registered a couple of potential domain names to promote the service. We also have several (some what conflicting) ideas on what the Beads On Wheels type service would be.

After looking at the hits that message got, I'm curious -- very curious -- what's on YOUR minds ???

IMWTK.