Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
New stuff, high grade

New stuff, high grade Can't Post

We have some high-grade large size beads still in ocean jasper, red brecciated jasper, and what is called an "oregon" jasper, and which I first thought was Owyhee, but is apparantly *all* different jaspers from that area. This is one-of-a-kind, and and much of this material has been hidden from collectors for years. Where this stuff came from, I don't know, but it's STUNNING.

We've gotten in another order of medium (machine made) stuff for fillers -- rounds, mixed strands (5-6 different species of materials on one strand) and some new fetish beads. Standard stuff- zunis, animals, etc.

WE've also gotten in a few more of the Andalusite, which is the natural cross when cut in section. This is, and has been, very popular for jewerly at this time of year, and there is always very limited supplies. It's not a common item.

We also found some not-bad grade Lapis (Natural) in blues from bright to denim. We've been asked for this stuff for awhile, and I'm inclined to agree that it's not dyed. Lapis has been running dyed== even when claimed to be Natural, for awhile now.

We have much of the gold/silver out already, but the new bead strands probably won't be on the shelves for a day or so.

Don't forget, the old prices on the Sterling Silver expire very, very soon. All our new inventory is going to be bought at the new silver rates, which are almost 40% igher than they were a year ago, and which are a solid 25% higher from Thanksgiving til last weeks fix (which inched down about $0.20 cents). Silver now is $9.46 on the order I just got in 20 minutes ago.