Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
New items, Trunk Sales, Wholesalers, Designers, etc.

New items, Trunk Sales, Wholesalers, Designers, etc. Can't Post

Yesterday, we had a truck stop by, on it's way to Columbus (actually diverted). We were all excited by the possibilities, and next time they are in the area, they said they would allocate a day or two to pittsburgh.

They are willing to do a "trunk show" with us, and allow our wholesalers to purchase, as well as our regular customers. (Other bead shop owners in the area are welcome too.)

We have no date, yet, they were just here, so I imagine it would be 2-4 months from now.

*PLEASE* if you have not joined the forum, do so. It's how we'll announce things (via email newsletters 1 to 3 times a month).

Also, check out our http://betterbeading.com and http://betterbeads.com sites. We'll be upgrading the software (a demo is on http://betterbeading.com) and that will allow you to subscribe to different channels (topics) which we can use to announce things. If you only want to be notified about certain things, you can do that. It's not all set up yet, so *please* use this forum to join, and create some profile with your interests, if nothing else.

When we pull all the sites into one network, *THIS* forum will be the first imported, so your user names/ID's will have priority over any log ons or joins on the other sites. This site is our "central" resource and information point for all our beading sites.

I'm considering moving this to http://betterbeading.com as a better domain name, but still like the "Bead Banter" for a forum, and the other names for links and resources.