Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Murano Glass Candy & Flowers

Nov 11, 2004, 4:22 PM

Murano Glass Candy & Flowers Can't Post

We got in a fairly large shipment of Murano glass candies, and a couple of dozen glass flowers.

They are both STUNNING.... some of the flowers are just to die for!

They are STURDY, not fragile, and the stems are a solid 1/4-3/8 inches, so they won't snap off if accidentally brushed, or while you are cleaning or arranging them. Colors are pretty stunning.

First come, first served!

Many of the candies would make great wire wrapping!

Nov 13, 2004, 4:10 PM

Re: [pugdog] Murano Glass Candy & Flowers [In reply to] Can't Post

Here's a picture. I'm not sure how good it is til I check it out on another screen:

[ok, it's a bit washed out, but you can probably see it better on darker monitors. Doesn't show the color, the base felt is a pool-table maroon/red. ]

(This post was edited by pugdog on Nov 13, 2004, 10:36 PM)
Attachments: murano_candies_01.jpg (189 KB)