Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Little leather "medicine bags" available

Jan 30, 2005, 6:49 PM

Little leather "medicine bags" available Can't Post

I need to get a photo of them, but we have in a few hundred leather bags with a strap that can be worn around the neck. They have zippers, and a variety of decorations, but are basically black and/or brown cylindrical, like a film can, and are approximatly that size (they could hold one).

They are going to be the new $3 rock pouch, as well as can be used for medicine rocks and zen bags, etc. They are pretty cool. They can let you wear your healing stones or power stones in a fashionable manner.

We should have a few example bags available, with 6-8 larger (1.5" approx) rocks for various uses. You can also select your own rocks from the rock pit, for $3 complete, or from the pocket bin for $3-$5 each.

We can also give a reasonable wholesale rate on them, in lots of 12. Not sure what the availability of them are for reorder, so what we have is it, unless we find another source, or the company we purchased from renegotiates with the manufacturer.