Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Flip top tubes

Sep 8, 2005, 12:03 PM

Flip top tubes Can't Post

As I just posted in the announcements area, we are getting in a large order of the 1-7/8 flip top tubes. They have been very popular, and we'll be using up a lot of them packaging up the incoming shipment. So if you want them, and a good price for small quantities (better pricing for larger quantities) let us know ASAP. Last time we had to have them increase the order just before shipping to cover the demand.

Retail for these tubes, if you've looked around in the stores, is up to $0.40 each, 10-12 for $2.99-3.99, or similar.

And *no one* has the organizer trays that we have that hold them so neatly and conveniently. Our supply of trays is limited; we do have a good stock on hand, but it's limited.

With the price of oil (not gas, but crude oil) going up, the costs of *all* plastics will be going up, so prices are probably going to go up over the next few weeks on many, many items we take for granted.

Once the prices go up, they are very slow to come down -- if ever.

We can offer 100 tubes for $18 per bag, and 300 or more tubes for $16 per bag of 100.

The following sizes are also available, and we usually have some available, though stocks are low at this time.

1", 1.25" and 1.5" tubes are available for the same quantity price

3" tubes are $20/100 and 3-3/4" tubes are $22/100.