Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Black & Gold Beads -- Football Season

Black & Gold Beads -- Football Season Can't Post

We've had a lot of requests for black & gold beads, and have gotten in triangles, cubes and hex-twists in black and gold. Some of the black is matte, some is silver lined or color lined. The gold is mostly silver lined, as that shows up the best.

We'll be posting some ideas, and examples shortly, but if you've been wanting to show off the Steeler/Pittsburgh spirit, we have the beads!