Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
A tour of our bead strands #5 (Large images)

Dec 3, 2006, 7:00 PM

A tour of our bead strands #5 (Large images) Can't Post

More images in this final selection of bead strands from our Dec 2006 inventory.

Set 5:

White/green new jade beads and pink rose quartz. Most is natural, some dyed.

Dog-tooth chips in amethyst, green aventurine and citrine. We also have drilled crystals of
amethyst and citrine in a variety of sizes and qualities.

Large rhodonite beads, or maybe lepidolite. Hard to tell from the photo. Strawberry Quartz,
red aventurine, is in the background. That is a natural material, unlike the "cherry quartz"
that is dyed glass. The serpentine is flat drilled rectangle with pink spacer beads. Nice stuff.

Blue and green kyanite. We have a HUGE selection of chips and points in rough and polished
in both green and blue. We have polished blades in blue. We also have drilled chunks, cut
into free-form shapes in both green and blue in sizes of about 1"-2". We also have higher
grade polished blue kyanite rounds and cylinders. Deep blue, translucent.

A shot of some new jade. Tourmaline and kyanite.

Snowflake obsidian heart beads. We have a variety of styles from rounds to shapes.
Mookite flowers. Bronzite squares. We have a nice selection of bronzite beads and pendents.
Citrine. Nice, natural citrine. Hard to get.

Sesame jasper -- large rectangles. We have a variety of this material, including owls. Some
serpentine beads. Looks like some ocean jasper. Brecciated jasper -- awesome stuff. Rutile
quartz. These are large beads, we have small rounds and other shapes, as well as larger
drilled pieces for centerpieces. tiger eye and amazonite.

These are carnelian-look beads, but are heated and/or dyed agates. Carnelian is a different
material, and we do have some of that too... once you see the real stuff, you'll know the
difference. New Jade beads with some clear quartz. There is some really nice fluorite too.

More pink and green. The pink is of course rose quartz, and the green
is aquamarine. Not gem grade, but bead grade. Some aventurines
and red agates as well.

This is picasso jasper. Pumpkin shaped beads. Really nice stuff.
We have a limited amount of this material, and we try to get in the
higher grades with good patterns and colors. Some high grade beads
are available in larger rectangles and rounds. Millifiori beads from china.