Welcome! It is here we share all the information, updates, and what's going on with our shop. Our Rock & Bead Shop is the fastest growing, and by now, probably the largest in the Pittsburgh area. New items arrive almost daily, and some we don't even have time to list before they are gone. We can provide materials for both consumer and wholesale needs. Our loyal customer base includes many local designers and jewelry makers. We carry all sorts of beading supplies from glass, bone and metal beads, our own direcly imported AUTHENTIC BALI STERLING, and wires, tools, findings, and everything else. We also carry metaphysical supplies for all your needs -- crystals, polished and rough rocks. Our rock tumbling section is increasing dramtically, with all sorts of rough and grits and supplies. For more on that, visit RockTumbling.com.
Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures : Page 2
(38 posts in 35 threads)

  First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page
    Subject Author Views Replies Sort direction  Last Post
Post with replies   Expand entire thread Expand Root post Yellow Turquoise Cabs pugdog 3531 1 Mar 24, 2005, 1:41 PM (pugdogJump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Posters with beads in the images pugdog 2468 0 Mar 15, 2005, 8:03 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Little leather "medicine bags" available pugdog 2914 0 Jan 30, 2005, 6:49 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Azurite pugdog 2890 0 Jan 29, 2005, 3:20 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Weekly gemstone? pugdog 2672 0 Jan 17, 2005, 8:36 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post What's new? Larvikite pugdog 4030 0 Jan 9, 2005, 10:55 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post with replies   Expand entire thread Expand Root post Murano Glass Candy & Flowers pugdog 4115 1 Nov 13, 2004, 4:10 PM (pugdogJump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Cute Gemstone pigs pugdog 4788 0 Aug 2, 2004, 10:01 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post "Travelling Bead Van" Question? pugdog 2760 0 Jul 26, 2004, 12:53 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Gemstone Rosettes - Fluorite pugdog 6722 0 Nov 25, 2003, 2:40 PM Jump to last post in thread
  First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page

LEGEND
Post with replies = Post with replies
Single post = Single post
Expand = Expand this section
Expand entire thread = Expand entire thread
Jump to last post = Jump to last post in thread
Root post = First post in thread

FORUM RULES
You cannot start new threads
You cannot post replies