Welcome! It is here we share all the information, updates, and what's going on with our shop. Our Rock & Bead Shop is the fastest growing, and by now, probably the largest in the Pittsburgh area. New items arrive almost daily, and some we don't even have time to list before they are gone. We can provide materials for both consumer and wholesale needs. Our loyal customer base includes many local designers and jewelry makers. We carry all sorts of beading supplies from glass, bone and metal beads, our own direcly imported AUTHENTIC BALI STERLING, and wires, tools, findings, and everything else. We also carry metaphysical supplies for all your needs -- crystals, polished and rough rocks. Our rock tumbling section is increasing dramtically, with all sorts of rough and grits and supplies. For more on that, visit RockTumbling.com.
Home: Announcements: Feedback To Our Shop
(3 posts in 2 threads)

    Subject Author Views Replies Sort direction  Last Post
Post with replies   Expand entire thread Expand Root post 002 - Forum Reorganiztion -- Ideas? pugdog 193944 1 Aug 31, 2014, 7:35 PM (qwgsagpJump to last post in thread
Post   Root post 001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale? pugdog 3463 0 Dec 15, 2010, 9:20 AM Jump to last post in thread

LEGEND
Post with replies = Post with replies
Single post = Single post
Expand = Expand this section
Expand entire thread = Expand entire thread
Jump to last post = Jump to last post in thread
Root post = First post in thread

FORUM RULES
You cannot start new threads
You cannot post replies