Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Free Beaded Heart Key Tutorial Pattern

beadangel
User

Mar 9, 2010, 7:12 AM

Free Beaded Heart Key Tutorial Pattern Can't Post

My new tutorial for March is a 3D Heart Shape Key Charm, you can use it as pendant, earrings, charm, zipper pull and more...
I used Japanese Glass Seed Beads size 11/0 and the Right Angle Weave beading technique (RAW) to make mine which I use as a mobile phone charm.

See free tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/march.html

Thanks for looking!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

ohfuga

Re: [beadangel] Free Beaded Heart Key Tutorial Pattern [In reply to] Can't Post

I think the key jewelry is beautiful.
http://www.eozy.com/
Is an online wholesale fashion online store.