Home: 3d Beading: Beadie Critters:
Free 3-D Patterns

clrbarnlady

Free 3-D Patterns Can't Post

Hi Everyone

I haven't posted in a long time because I keep forgetting to check the messages here! So if you want to know something that I can help with right away e-mail me at clrbarnlady@yahoo.ca but be sure to put something in the subject line so I know you're not spam! The reason I'm posting is that I noticed that a lot of people are asking for patterns and there are a lot out there to be had for free if you can find them so here are a few of my favourites: (you'll need bablefish to translate them) http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/...english/e_index.html

http://www.bibisage.com/index.html

http://www.abalorios.net/aba/index.asp

http://translate.google.com/...3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

http://translate.google.com/...3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

http://membres.lycos.fr/.../sommaireanimaux.htm

http://larchedesanimauxenperles.ifrance.com/...edesanimauxenperles/

These are some of what I've collected, I hope all the links work, have fun.

cathy