Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Looking for Infomation

mawwerks

Looking for Infomation Can't Post

Hi
I am looking for people who would like to contribute information about making jewelry, selling jewelry, taking pictures of your jewelry or anything related to beaded items and jewelry. We have a website that supports artists and we have a lot of bead artists. We send out a news letter every month and want to give our members lots of good information that will help them be successful. If anyone out there wants to contribute please let me know

Apr 20, 2007, 12:00 PM

Re: [mawwerks] Looking for Infomation [In reply to] Can't Post

What website is that?

mawwerks
New User

Apr 23, 2007, 6:09 AM

Re: [pugdog] Looking for Infomation [In reply to] Can't Post

Our website is www.artisansmarket.com We not only are looking for info for the news letter but are always looking for people who want to give our artists discounts on supply's. Even if its just for a month or week or a special day where they can order. Our last promotion was for Cheap joes art supplies they gave any artist who bought something free shipping.
thanks for your interest.
Mawwerks

SparkUngela
New User

Jan 5, 2014, 10:10 PM

Re: [mawwerks] Looking for Infomation [In reply to] Can't Post

I know many of them order from catalogs, but I also know they are often disappointed -- and never disappointed with their purchases with us.

I think I'll have to treat myself to a new Cupless Falbala Hem Babydoll soon.

(This post was edited by SparkUngela on Jan 5, 2014, 10:11 PM)

pigufgdbv
Novice

Aug 31, 2014, 8:14 PM

Re: [mawwerks] Looking for Infomation [In reply to] Can't Post

I am willing to put my own website to tell you. Here there are a lot of some of the jewelry.
http://www.eozy.com/
EOZY is an online fashion online wholesale and retail store.