Home: General Discussions: Show & Tell & Critique:
Loomed belt

Kathy Kostinsky
Novice

Jan 14, 2007, 1:12 PM

Loomed belt Can't Post

I made my first beaded belt 18 years ago, I hadn't started learning beading seriously then.
The belt was a very childish work, but I was very proud of it and often wore it going to school.
Time has passed, and I've learning beading all the time.
Sometimes I thought of making a new belt, some ideas appeared and suddenly I was asked to make it. The woman, who asked me to do it is a very good friend of our family, so I was glad to make this work.
So, after 18 years belt-pause - belt number 2
http://katenkin-biser.ru/poyas/indexeng.php

Katenka's Beadwork