Home: General Discussions: Show & Tell & Critique:
NEW BEADING/DESIGN TRAY!!

beadheadie
New User

Dec 21, 2006, 12:02 PM

NEW BEADING/DESIGN TRAY!! Can't Post

Hi all! I'm new to this forum-chatting in general, actually, but thought you'd all like to see this new beading and design tray! I recently started taking some classes and was telling my teacher how I really dislike the flocked tray we all have and wished there was something different. THERE IS!! She's designed this really neat new tray!! NO MORE MIXED UP BAGS OF BEADS!!! Unlessya want em-of course. Theres a lengthener on it-separate cpmpartments for beads-Check it out!! I hope I've posted this in the correct space-if not-WHOOPS!! SORRY!! I can not wait for these and I put in my order!!
here is a link for her site!!
http://www.jewelrybyjamiellen.com/jda.html
Look around! This is one of the best new items for beaders I have EVER seen!! Even better than the magic crimping tool!! And I'm not saying this just cuz she's my teacher either :)
BTW-I'm Laurie,older than 30 and live in IA! I love beading but usually just make stuff for my family and friends and ME!! I'm sure I'll come back in for hints and tips but now I need to make sure EVERY beader that has the web knows this awesome product is coming SOON!!!