Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Designer Bracelets and Earrings -- steeler pittsburgh colors too!

Dec 3, 2006, 8:15 PM

Designer Bracelets and Earrings -- steeler pittsburgh colors too! Can't Post

A selection of bracelet parts, and designed pieces we have for sale, as well as sample earrings. The Swarovski tennis-style bracelets are shown off in another message, from awhile back.

These are higher-end pieces that can be used in your own creations. We seek out double drilled and fancy
drilled beads for your own creations, or to use as decorative spacers in multi strand creations.

Partially finished lapis chip bracelet. Needs the ends tucked in, but otherwise ready to wear.
Easy to make, fun to wear, and limitless color possibilities.

Same style bracelet finished and ready to wear. We've seen these selling for hundreds of
dollars in gift shops... you can make your own for for under $20 in most cases, including
sterling clasp.

A variety of earrings, feathers, and steeler/pittsburgh colors. Remember,
the black and gold are for the Penguins too, and their season is just
starting!

Steeler jewelry. Black and gold for all our pittsburgh teams, the charms can be
changed for whatever sport you are rooting for.