Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Examples of loose beads - pyrite, soapstone, pearl crosses, bronzite, etc

Dec 3, 2006, 8:03 PM

Examples of loose beads - pyrite, soapstone, pearl crosses, bronzite, etc Can't Post

A small example of some loose beads. Not all beads are in our drawers, some are scattered around the store on counters, tables, or the center bead table.

A sample of the loose bronzite. These are larger centerpiece type beads.

These are drilled fresh water pearls (FWP). They are drilled to hang as pendents. They
can be used as earrings also. The andalusite is another natural cross, in browns.

Still stranded, these pyrite drilled donuts are pretty cool! They
make great center stones to highlight a crystal or gold bead on
both bracelets and necklaces. Too heavy for earrings...

This is a sample of some of our carved soapstone, rhodonite, new jade, jasper, quartz, etc.
Pretty cool stuff. Limited quantities.

Loose beads from our Bead Exchange. We take in small quantities of unwanted beads, and
offer them as the perfect accent to your own creations. If you thought the bead exchanges
were all lowe-end, poor quality -- THINK AGAIN!!! These are high-grade pietersite, kyanite,
purple jade, moss agate, jet (real siberian), and much, much more! Sometimes, when making
things, either the person changes their mind, their idea didn't work out, or they only needed
part of a strand. The beads left over "block" them from buying and creating new work. Our
bead exchange FREES THEM from this, and gives you the opportunity to find those perfect
accent beads when you only need one or two, or a half dozen, not a whole strand. Ask about
our bead exchange -- until we get a place set up for the beads.
  beads_loose_porcelin_01.jpg (207 KB)