Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Large carvings - turtles, dragon dogs, blood stone.

Dec 3, 2006, 7:49 PM

Large carvings - turtles, dragon dogs, blood stone. Can't Post

Some of our larger carvings and gift items.

Bloodstone turtle, with a red jasper turtle hiding behind.

Red jasper dragon dog. Awesome desk item, or hallway monitor. About 5". Substantial.

These are awesome carvings.... Serpentine. These two are guarding our display case.

This is a stunning dragon/dog. New jade or serpentine. This was a suprise. We didn't
expect this item to come in, it was described to us quite differently. AWESOME for your
desk, shelf, or to guard your hallway or entrance.