Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Bead drawers -- loose beads, some of them at least

Dec 3, 2006, 7:34 PM

Bead drawers -- loose beads, some of them at least Can't Post

We have a HUGE selection of loose beads, and most of our larger sizes and higher-end carved or styled beads are available loose for individual purchase as centerpieces, pendents, or focal beads. The drawers contain most of our gemstone and bone and coral materials, while the boxes along the wall store hundreds or more styles of the czech pressed glass.

If there is a strand of beads you only want part of, we can _often_ cut it up. If the quality of the beads varies, as it does on strands like lapis, ocean jasper, and others, the beads are graded then you can select from them. Some beads are less than others, and sometimes on higher-grade strands one or two or three beads out of 12 or 14 may be half the cost or more of a strand. When we cut up the strands, we often do it because one or two beads are far superior to the rest. Those beads end up in our jewelry or in the cases at a premium price, while the rest of the strand is put the drawers at lower, mid-range, prices.

As a rock shop first, we GRADE ALL OUR GEMSTONE BEAD STRANDS, and you'll find "similar" bead strands with sometimes widely different prices based on QUALITY. We try to give you real, fair, and informed value with each bead or strand you purchase. No sales, no hype, just good stuff, great prices and honest answers every day.

We already offer "Bracelet Strands" (TM) -- 6-7" strands of beads for use as bracelets, or to mix and match in other jewelry. These strands are pre-cut from our staples -- rounds, squares, etc -- for when you don't need a whole strand.

Glass beads, gemstone (mookite) flowers, large-hole (twine) lampwork beads, gemstone snakes,
cinnebar elephants, and more.

Loose beads. Enamel globes, serpentine, dyed shell, pearls, drilled findings, shells, etc.

Carved gemstone leaves, large-hole lampwork beads, millifiore beads and pendentes, ceramic
beads, animals, high-grade smokey quartz.

Large assorment of glass, bone, lampwork, gemstone, dyed shell, carved, rounds, etc beads.
Never know what will be in this drawer :)

Mostly carved bone and horn beads. Fetishes in wood, bone and gemstones. Sea Urchin quills.

Acrylic layer beads. Light weight, colorful. Great for accents, earrings, zipper pulls, etc.