Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
A tour of our bead strands #3 (LARGE close-up images 2)

Dec 3, 2006, 5:49 PM

A tour of our bead strands #3 (LARGE close-up images 2) Can't Post

More close up images of our bead strands, grouped more or less by kind/color. Random, no real organization. Just a huge variety, and quality.

As of Dec 1st:

Set 3:

Sugalite - a nice variety of grades, mostly good. A bit of Lepidolite too.

Glass bead strands. 6-7" strands of a variety of colors, qualities
styles, shapes and sizes.

The masks are from the Islands. The carvings are Bali, out of native woods. The beads
are African beads made from bone, stone, glass, porcelin and other materials.

Some of our spheres, vareity of materials. Some masks, and some african beads. Some are
vintage, some are new, in the traditional styles.

Ruby in zoisite, a variety of styles, sizes,
and qualities. Some with more ruby than
others. This is the "old" stuff. A newer
material is out that takes a different (higher)
polish, and we have a little of that too.

Tiger eye! Great stuff. We are always looking for more tiger eye, especially in the higher
qualities -- A+ and above. We have some A+, A++ and even A+++(+) (stuff that will take
your breath away). We also have the standard b-d grade spacers, rounds, and shapes
used in most jewelry. If you love tiger eye, you need to keep us in mind!

Sea foam/opal glass is a coated glass that reflects like opal, has a blue or yellow cast,
gleams and sparkles in the sun, and is just awesome! Goes great with gold, and even
silver. There are many grades and qualities (at least 3 manufacturers), and some is better
than others. We have all grades, ranging from low grade to very high grade (even some
Swarovski bicones and rounds). The quartz is awesome stuff. Natural inclusions give it a
full range of colors, and interest. Some is clear, some is milky. We have quartz with all
sorts of inclusions from rutillations of many materials to impurities. Also, a set of mixed
bead strands in several shapes and sizes. If you can't pick a material, these strands give
you 8-10 colors and kinds in one strand.

Another shot of some mixed round strands with 8 different materials.
Also, some 3-4mm cube beads in 6 or 7 different materials from
brown obsidian, to lace agate, coral, amazonite, and more.

Pearls, fresh water dyed, colored, and naturally colored. Some serpentine and others.

This is an assortment of beads, an older selection of "new arrivals." This contains about
200 different types of beads, from shells and dyed agates, to cats-eye resin beads, millifiore,
crystal chips, kyanite both green and blue, tourmalines, and muc, much more. Picasso Jasper,
picture jaspers, lepidolite, amethyst, indian jaspers, man-made materials, natural materials, etc.

Enjoy! Part 4 coming.

(This post was edited by pugdog on Dec 3, 2006, 5:50 PM)