Home: Announcements: BeadCon - Pittsburgh:
Rock, Mineral, Bead Show 2007

Rock, Mineral, Bead Show 2007 Can't Post

With the demise of the Carnegie Gem and Mineral Show, there is room and a need for a bead show before the holidays, in early/mid November.

I'd like to try to set something up for November 2007.

We don't have a venue, we don't have any thing, other than a list of plans from the past few years.

If you would be interested in such a show, please post comments.
If you are a vendor -- of supplies or finished products let me know what you think about this.

The show would combine rocks, minerals, metaphysical (cut/polished/etc) and Beads. That gives something for everyone in a very well mixed setting.

Obviously this is short notice, since things can take years to happen, but a small show, with quality items, is better than no show at all, right?