Home: Announcements: Abuse By Pittsburgh Police:
Updates

Updates Can't Post

This has been going on for awhile, the updates I have written will now be posted here, as I do not trust the system, and see for the first time how bad it is, and how rigged it is.

There is no justice, and the police and DA's are using the system and twisting "justice" to their own ends.

This is America, the United States, and we still do have a Constitution. Unfortunately, it is being trampled upon, and every one seems to be turning their heads away and hoping someone else will say something.

But, WE *ARE* the PEOPLE! It is OUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure our police, elected and appointed officials, and government in general is doing what WE expect it to, not allowing it to run wild and unchecked. They work for us, not us for them.

If we ever forget it, we bcome a slave state, a police state, and our rights disappear because WE ALLOWED IT!

Robert S. Pataki, MD

Re: [pugdog] Updates [In reply to] Can't Post

There was at least one witness to the larger course of events. A guy in a bicycle type get up. Or so it seemed. He was behind the garbage can at the corner of the walkway most of the time. He argued with the manager about her version of what happened, but gave up.

There was a small crowd as well, that gathered after I was jumped/assaulted by the manager of the Giant Eagle.

I really need that person(s) to come forward, with what they saw -- especially the cop putting his hands on me and pushing me backwards over the wall -- and his belitting and threatening manner after.

"To Protect and Serve" -- yeah, right. More like to "Punch and Slaughter" (Oh, do I sound bitter? Maybe the DA wants to use that against me too -- although that stuff is "on the record" as it were.)

I have a *RIGHT* and *OBLIGATION* to be angry at what happened to me at the hands of the "system" and what I now know is going on with hundreds of people every day. It's my OBLIGATION as an AMERICAN to speak out! Our troops are dying to bring "freedom" to other parts of the world, what about our own back yard? Or front yard? Or own streets?

I was never asked if I was ok, or if I was in pain, or where it hurt when EMS came, and I need anyone who saw how they lifted me to come forward too.

The police have all the power, and their reports are "filed". But, I never got copies, never had my statement taken -- even getting a supervisor to the ER while I was there! No one took my statement, despite 2 911 calls, and that is very, very BROKEN!

If you don't stand up, who will stand up for you when it happens to you?

This has to stop. Someone has to take a stand, and stop being politically correct, and start calling a spade a spade, and an assualt and assault, and dirty deed a dirty deed. We can't cover up the actions of our uniformed and elected agents. THEY REPORT TO US! We can't allow the system to be twisted and facts and truth brushed aside for the "win" or to prevent further harrassment.

We have to stop living in terror of our own police! And, from what I've been told, from what you've told me, YOU ARE LIVING IN FEAR OF THEM! It's time to stop!

I can't live with what I've seen, what has happened to me, and what has been going on. I have to get it out, and I hope you too will come forward. WE THE PEOPLE are all that stand between them and our freedoms.

Robert S. Pataki, MD

Re: [pugdog] Updates [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm still hoping someone will come forward who saw the events.

Today, Sept 18th there is a CPRB hearing at 6pm on the discourteousy of the police.

Robert