Home: Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org: General Bead Cause Discussions:
Does anyone know...?

scrabbleletters

Does anyone know...? Can't Post

  This probably belongs in 'Searching For...' or 'How do I...?', but no one has posted in either one of those forums in a while, and I wasn't sure that anyone would see this. I apologize in advance for any problems this might cause.

Anyway, I found http://sumar.bloguje.cz/193718_item.php (the turtle) and http://www.pagiserver.cz/..._taurcon/page_01.htm (the turtle again; it's in the fourth picture down in the last column) in a Google search and I was wondering how I could go about making that. If anyone could offer any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. I've never done any 3-D beading before and I don't know any of the terminology, so please keep that in mind if you reply to this post.

(This post was edited by scrabbleletters on Jun 3, 2006, 1:10 PM)

Pa. Nancy
Novice

Jul 12, 2006, 12:54 PM

Re: [scrabbleletters] Does anyone know...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Scrabble,

Ahhhh he's cute. Sorry I can't help you a bit. I have a frog and a fish in 3 D that I would like to do,but I haven't a clue. Frown

Just want to let you know people are looking there's 47 hits, but no one talks around here. ??????? I think this is a great site,but there's no particiapation. Come gals, and guys let's talk! Please!!!

kalam14
New User

Apr 11, 2008, 4:50 PM

Re: [scrabbleletters] Does anyone know...? [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont know how to make the turtle, but I did find this site which has some cool 3D patterns when I was searching through a site that someone posted on a different forum. http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/Kid_Art_Project/adult_project.html Hope you like something!

(This post was edited by kalam14 on Apr 12, 2008, 3:05 PM)

kalam14
New User

Apr 12, 2008, 3:03 PM

Re: [scrabbleletters] Does anyone know...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Here's a site that goes through the steps to make a 3D turtle. It's not the same as the one you posted, but it's a turtle. http://beadwork.about.com/od/patternsfromatoz/ss/3DTurtle.htm

gsgehhe
Novice

Sep 22, 2014, 7:40 PM

Re: [scrabbleletters] Does anyone know...? [In reply to] Can't Post

I really like this station.
http://www.eozy.com/
http://www.eozy.com/
eozy founded in 2010, is an online wholesale and retail fashion online store.

ethancampbell
New User

Oct 15, 2019, 12:20 AM

Re: [gsgehhe] Does anyone know...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Quit looking around for cheap writing service who only offers low prices but no quality content. Use our uk dissertation help service and get the content quality for your dissertation which you want for your homework.

leahmelda
New User

Dec 9, 2019, 12:30 AM

Re: [ethancampbell] Does anyone know...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Write My Research Paper Services is there for those clients searching for Who Will Write My Research Paper and Custom Research Writing Services.
https://researchpapers247.com/write-my-research-paper/