Home: Help Me!: Trying something new....:
Mens necklace

beedluver

Mens necklace Can't Post

I am making a men's necklace and I was wondering what kind of clasp should I use for finishing off this necklace?

Re: [beedluver] Mens necklace [In reply to] Can't Post

I always preferred some sort of small, unobtrusive, but not too small for my fingers lobster clasp.

The barrel/screw clasps alway sseem to open up at the wrong time when working, and toggles just don't seem to go ;)

The lobsterclaw is also a bit more secure , overall.