Home: Help Me!: Trying something new....:
Mens necklace

beedluver

Mens necklace Can't Post

I am making a men's necklace and I was wondering what kind of clasp should I use for finishing off this necklace?

Re: [beedluver] Mens necklace [In reply to] Can't Post

I always preferred some sort of small, unobtrusive, but not too small for my fingers lobster clasp.

The barrel/screw clasps alway sseem to open up at the wrong time when working, and toggles just don't seem to go ;)

The lobsterclaw is also a bit more secure , overall.

MaryWise
New User

Oct 17, 2020, 4:28 AM

Re: [beedluver] Mens necklace [In reply to] Can't Post

Well to have the information about the man necklace update here that would be wise. The people who really need them to purchase as a gift can get the wise help online. Through the online time 4 writing resource we able to get the best helping material online.

petersons

Re: [pugdog] Mens necklace [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess there's always an easier way ...

[url=https://maxpt.net/lean-six-sigma-davenport-ia/]lean six sigma iowa

derajov177

anxiety therapy miami [In reply to] Can't Post

Stress affects Americans in a very significant way. A Gallup Poll shows that in the United States, about 55% of adults have experienced stress in a significant way compared to 35% globally (global figure is still significant). This stress is associated with worry, anxiety and even anger! This on-going stress and worry can sometimes contribute to generalized state of anxiety. The concerning part is that only 43% of those being affected at this level are receiving treatment. Part of the problem is that we have “learned” that living with stress is normal and even part of being busy and successful.

anxiety therapy miami

(This post was edited by derajov177 on Nov 13, 2021, 1:07 AM)