Home: Announcements: BeadCon - Pittsburgh:
We've had some interest in a Bead Show

We've had some interest in a Bead Show Can't Post

We've had some interest in a bead show from some customers who have recently moved into the area, (and a few current residents).

We are tossing about ideas for location, and vendors, and such.

If you are interested in participating in a show, going to a show, or have resources (vendors, etc) you can tap for being in a show, please let us know - public or private.