Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Beaded Tennis Bracelets

Oct 18, 2005, 8:14 AM

Beaded Tennis Bracelets Can't Post

I hope to have some photos of these up today. They are a really cute and simple style that is based on some 3D beading techniques I remember seeing on a Japanese site awhile back.

You encircle a larger bead with smaller seed beads, and the larger bead "pops" out above the others slightly, giving a very beautiful, 3d effect.

Marie has been playing with the styles in a huge variety of combinations using both 4mm and 6mm centerpiece beads, as well as our 5.6 mm letter blocks.

Some of these would be STUNNING with the smaller 4mm blocks, and we are taking pre-orders for these smaller blocks. We need a few people wanting 100 or more blocks before we can start to carry and stock this item. Our 301 letter kits give you a great distribution for names, and you can resupply as needed from our main stock. We deal direct with the Bali manufacturer, so our style should not change -- as does the style from a lot of other suppliers who change sources for price.

Marie is happy to show how to do the beadwork, and if there is interest, we can arrange small classes or even home parties to show you how to make your own.

I hope to have the photos up later today, and will attach them to this message.

Oct 19, 2005, 10:47 AM

Re: [pugdog] Beaded Tennis Bracelets [In reply to] Can't Post

Ran out of room to process images on the computer, so I'm uploading an image today.

Marie timed herself yesterday, and she is making the 6-7" (approx 32-35 crystals) in about 30-35 minutes.

So, it's not as hard as it looks. She made most of these on one day last week.

This is a simple, quick and easy style that has LIMITLESS potential styles, colors, and variations. You can mix colors, birthstone, school, etc of both the crystals and the seed beads. You can vary the size of the crystals and seed beads, or even their styles.

Marie has tried beading around the letter blocks, and it seems to work really well! I don't have a photo of that yet.

This is an alternative to the standard "mommy" bracelets, or the expensive "tennis" bracelet sold in jewelry stores. AND --- it looks as nice, or nicer!

iryuhgsl
Novice

Aug 31, 2014, 7:32 PM

Re: [pugdog] Beaded Tennis Bracelets [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you said that the beads beautiful fashion jewelry should be it!
http://www.eozy.com/
Is an online wholesale and retail fashion online store.