Home: Meet Ups & Get Togethers: Forum Maintennence: Bead Meet Ups:
Meetups

Meetups Can't Post

Hello,

We've taken over the organization of the Pittsburgh Jewelry Meetup group, at meetup.com

Information is here: http://jewelry.meetup.com/43/

We hope to have regular meetups, at least once a month, and if there is interest, several times a week at different times. We can host 4-8 people at a time, which is the great size for a group of like minded beaders. More than that it gets overwhelming.

Saturday Nights at 7pm has been the traditional time, but if there is interest, times, days, and such can be adjusted.

We'd like to get our Bead Brunches set up, and we were thinking either Saturday or Sunday mornings. Any preferences?

Sep 20, 2005, 10:45 PM

Re: [pugdog] Meetups [In reply to] Can't Post

Remember, this saturday at 7 is the meetup.

We have one 'sort of' RSVP, but we should see a few others. One of the best ways to get excited and reenergized about beading is to meet other beaders, and show and tell.