Home: Announcements: Policies:
"NEW" Flags

"NEW" Flags Can't Post

Built into the software is a system of keeping track of when you last read a forum. The down side of that, is that forums that don't generate a lot of traffic can show up as "new" simply because a lot of time has elapsed between the last post and today.

At the bottom of the listings page, there is a "Mark All Read" link, that will set your pointers to having read everything up to this date, and get rid of all the "old" new flags. (Old New... perhaps even more of an oxymoron than jumbo shrimp or military intelligence)

I'm pointing that out, since I had forgotten it was there myself :)