Best & Most Famous Sports Bar in Bedford, Texas

SalenaRose

Best & Most Famous Sports Bar in Bedford, Texas Can't Post

The central office bar & kitchen https://centraloffice-bar.com/ is heaven for those who want to enjoy a cold beer with their meal while watching their favorite sport. We are located at the prime location of `Central DR, Bedford, TX which makes us more supreme than others. No matter what you want to do, we have every facility to make your time more enjoyable. From indoor pools table and darts to an amazing outdoor patio we have everything you need. Our 10-foot LED won’t miss a chance to make your Sports watching experience more memorable. You can count on our craft beers and funky cocktails. our friendly bartenders will make feel more at home. Come with your friends or loved ones for having a wonderful time.