Home: Chainmail: Starting Out:
When have you been to the resorts?

Finnell
Novice

Dec 13, 2022, 3:33 PM

When have you been to the resorts? Can't Post

Hi all. My kids and I want to go to a resort but don't know which one to choose.

If you have been to a resort recently and know a good service I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

EmiliaSingle
Novice

Dec 22, 2022, 3:53 PM

Re: [Finnell] When have you been to the resorts? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi. If you want to enjoy a good and interesting resort, I can advise you such as Westgate Resorts Nevada. It is one of those places that my family and I go back to every year because it is really worth it. I think you are going to love their program, the beaches, the temperature of the sea, and so much more that they offer. Of all the options we have tried over the years, we liked this resort more than any other.

AlfredaBerta
Novice

Jan 23, 2023, 4:08 PM

Re: [Finnell] When have you been to the resorts? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for sharing this with us. Very useful about hotels and resorts which I will definitely use next year on holiday.

Barton

Re: [AlfredaBerta] When have you been to the resorts? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I was actually on vacation just recently and I got a ton of positive vibes from this trip because I decided to go to Las Vegas and I didn't regret it at all. However, in the beginning I had some difficulties in choosing a good hotel. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to stumble upon the Red Carpet Vegas hotel deals https://travelredcarpet.com/las-vegas-hotel-deals/. Thanks to these guys, I found out about the best hotel deals in Las Vegas, so I spent very little on accommodations and had a great time.

(This post was edited by Barton on Feb 2, 2023, 7:31 AM)