Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures:
Bracelet Strands

Bracelet Strands Can't Post

We are now offering "Bracelet Strands" - half length strands, just right for bracelets.

We get a lot of people who want to make a bracelet and who have $7-10. They don't need a whole strand, or even want one.

To fill that need, we've started cutting up a variety of glass and gemstone strands, into average 6" lengths - perfect for making bracelets. Add a clasp and an accent or a few spacer beads, and you have a 7-8.5" bracelet with no extra "left overs".

These are primarily our $12-14 strands, so average prices are $6-7. Some are less, some fancy strands are more. Usual discounts apply.

Re: [pugdog] Bracelet Strands [In reply to] Can't Post

We've been getting *great* feedback on the "bracelet strands!"

Some are so excited it's pretty funny :)

They immediately "catch on" to the idea, and realize how many more bracelets and/or earring sets they can make using the half strands than going for full strands.

We'll be expanding the number of strands we have available in the short strands over the next few weeks. For now, if there is a strand you really want half of, maybe we'll consider cutting it. (Some strands we can't really do that for, but many we can).