Bonnie Blue Instagram

martinaperezmartina
User

Bonnie Blue Instagram Can't Post

I'm so hesitant to write about her because I love her father, and he's a feminist and the most gorgeous man,
but
She posts too many photos of her daughters. It's just too much these days!
Is anyone following her?
I like Bonnie, she is a sunny, bright person, but why all these photos!?
We never saw her photos until she turned 20! We saw her brother.

Maybe she's trying to put on a lifestyle show!?
I'll watch it. 100% get rid if Chip and Joanna put on a Bonnie show!

I really hope that someone here will answer this question.

Dorbruns

Re: [martinaperezmartina] Bonnie Blue Instagram [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, isnít she free to do with her Instagram account anything she wants? Many young mommas do that, and thereís nothing special about that. People have the right to do with their lives anything they want, and if she wants to be a trad wife, then why not let her be? And she isnít trying to become popular or tell others how to live, unlike many Instagram influencers that spread their personal opinions to their audience. Many of them were caught buying more real Instagram followers, which is a common practice among people who want to get attention.

(This post was edited by Dorbruns on Sep 22, 2022, 8:39 AM)

jackwilson1

Re: [martinaperezmartina] Bonnie Blue Instagram [In reply to] Can't Post

I am using this FM WhatsApp which I download from here https://gbapps.net/...atsapp-apk-download/ at the request of a friend.