Home: Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org: General Bead Cause Discussions:
Are hollow gold bracelets good for everyday wearing?

heimdall

Are hollow gold bracelets good for everyday wearing? Can't Post

Not just no, but hell no. They dent easily and a a real pain in the ass to repair. Iíve pulled out many dents in hollow bracelets in my career. Itís a bitch to do and to do you have to heat the bracelet up thus leaving that spot and the surrounding area softer what before heating it. Thus leaving it even more at risk of further denting. Eventually the mostly just end up being scrapped out and melted down for the metal.

Barton

Re: [heimdall] Are hollow gold bracelets good for everyday wearing? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I think that jewelry is a good gift that can cheer up and please a person. The main thing is to choose the right accessory. I picked up a bracelet for my brother for his birthday diamond bracelets here https://www.itshot.com/...celets/diamond/black as he likes to complement his images with such things. I hope that you find smth for your rrelatives here!