Home: Announcements: Policies:
Newsletters and Subscriptions

Newsletters and Subscriptions Can't Post

Just to let you know how this works, since many of you don't make use of it.

You can subscribe to different categories or topics, and get notified of new posts.

You can also subscribe (or unsubscribe) to our newsletter. It's our primary means of telling you of specials, and late-breaking happenings like a bead vendor showing up.

You have control over what information you receive from us, but if you limit it, you might miss out on something really special, or that you've been waiting for.